>

6.8.10

School's Out for Summer





Ladies and gentlemen in the red corner: Wearing Panama shirt, weighing 365 pounds, please welcome VACATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!







Събирам мнения, кое е най-подходящото съобщение за Auto-Responder Email:


will be out of the office on Tuesday, Sept 26. And possibly Wednesday, Sept 27. ...and maybe Thursday too.
If you have questions about , contact .



If you have an emergency, dial 112.


If you wish to speak to an operator, press or say 'zero'.


If you have information which may lead to an arrest in the murder case of Jon Benet Ramsey, contact the Sofia Destrict Police's Department.


If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, call .... The A-Team.




I am on holiday. Your e-mail has been deleted.





You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office.
If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
Thank you for  your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten
words  and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.


The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver
this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again.


Hi. I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.


I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return,
please refer to me as "MadWitch" instead of "MadWizard"

Или простичкото:

I'm not really out of the  office. I'm just ignoring you.

Share/Bookmark

5 коментара:

Крис каза...

Трябва да отбележа, че най-много ме развеселиха тези двете:

You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.

I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return,
please refer to me as "MadWitch" instead of "MadWizard"

Точка каза...

Хубава колекция си събрал, посмях се. :)

Опитай с последното и събирай реакции. :) Или второто - кратичко, ясно, на този тел. могат всичко. Изпробвано е. :)

Ondine каза...

:))))

"I am on holiday. Your e-mail has been deleted."
+си "забравяш" и телефона :)))


Иииииии весело изкарване! ;)

Nightwish El каза...

:)
И да се наиграеш!
Весело шляпане в морето!

MadWizard каза...

поздрави от морето

Публикуване на коментар

Снимка - [im]url на снимката[/im]

Color - [co="red"]текст[/co]

Marquee - [ma]текст[/ma]


:a :b :c :d :e :f :g :h :i :j :k : :m :n :o :p :q :r :t :s

Не се срамете, а споделете:

 
..................... ..........................